As the blog ages..
I was looking at the "archives" on this very blog and realized that Saturday will be its 1st Birthday. Although the blog crawls pretty well, it is not toilet trained and it has a horrible drooling problem.
Like any birthday there should be a wish list. So here is my blogs wish list (you can shop on line for most items)
1. That the spell check on blogspot recognizes blog, blogger, blogging. What the HELL is that crap that it doesn't even recognize its own damn name.
2. While I am at it, give the me ability to 'add' words. Trust me, the horrible speller that I am I still think that "strategerey" is word (1 or 2 of you will get that joke)
3. The ability to upload pictures ALL the time. Not just when it feels like it.
4. Giving daily readers of the blog the ability to post comments but not have to enter hieroglyphics in order to enter their witty comments. After typing your response to one of my epic posts do you really need to put in qjyikm and then hit submit? New comments until I deem you worthy enter the code, otherwise give me your best stuff.
5. Product samples. I talk about movies and music. You think any of these massive companies have sent me crap to review? Nope. I'm wwwwwwwwwwwwwaiting.
6. All blogs need a fancy car. This blog likes red cars that go really fast and get crappy gas mileage.
7. I like the next blog option on those not so busy days. I found at least 2 of my current links in doing this but I had to filter through pages of religious nuts, porn, spam, porn, all to find something I can read at work. Let me be able to toggle "porn" on/off.
8. Comments. 25 to 50 per subject per day. We are talking Fresh Air Lover meets Emetic Sage comments in sheer volume.
9. 10,000 hits a day with 9,998 of them not being me. I want cluster maps to look like the final scenes of War Games.
10. An overall "format" button of the blog. No sentences that cut off
and then continue on to this line for no reason.
Blogger (damn it spell check) we love you for your free service. This is only Random Musings wish list.
Come back for cake and icecream in a few days.