Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sort Stuff...

Today is a big day for razor maker Gillete. They are rolling out this new FIVE blade razor. I commented on this months ago when I heard it was in the works. I do a hell of a lot of damage with ONE blade what is four more gonna do to me?! The new one is called Fusion and of course its around 8.99 at your local store. The other day I got one in the mail...for free. Of all the bizzare mailing list things I get every now and then they toss you a "gift". Now I just need to decide when to shave off this beard I have been growing.

I watched the taped version of Love Monkey and I really liked it. I am a fan and being a self proclaimed music snob its quite accurate on my sentiments about the music business as well as the good and bad that is out there. A co-worker said it best "It will never last because I liked it and it was a good show". True that (double true). Kudos for dropping in The Magic Numbers "Mornings Eleven" and letting a good minute plus of it go during the ice skating scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home