Monday, November 28, 2005

Yes hi..hello.

Dwight Rules!!


So how was your weekend? I ate my fill of food and did NOT hear Alices Resturant so it was all very nice. I didn't hear that silly Sandler song either.

I watched Millions over the weekend. It was EXCELLENT! I never get to the movies (you are reading the blog of a person that has seen NONE of the LOTR movies..i know I am getting there). In the Sunday paper I like to read the movie reviews and this one was highly rated so I just added it to my netflix queue. The film was directed by the same guy that did Trainspotting. Its nothing like that, but I can see his eye in the film. It was just so very good. One of the better films I have seen in a while.

Todd McFarlane makes some sweet looking toys I am not going to deny that I don't have 2-3 of his NHL figures on my desk but I am not sure about this direction he is taking. 3D Album covers is what he wants to take on next.

I think that is all I have for now.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 6:06:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I love Dwight too. Actually, I was with someone named Dwight on Thanksgiving--my uncle. He's nothing like Dwight Shrute though. LOL I never noticed his sign said:

Worker, Good Worker, and Hard Worker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home