Thursday, March 7, 2013

Excited...

As a music lover when I get to shows I often tape them.  I tape for the sole reason to enjoy down the road and have never ever sold a tape I've done.  I've been taping shows since 1997 on my trusty Sony D8 Dat Deck.  I've been using it all along.

Well, I needed a blank tape recently for a show, went to the box, grabbed the last one.  Thought "I'll just order more tomorrow".

Ehhh..not so fast.

So, after some thought and research I have stepped in to the modern age with a really small and super cool looking Sony M10.  I can't wait to try it out. 

From the sound of things taping and conversions are BEYOND easy...so maybe I can get my act together to do some sharing.

Hope to give it a run VERY soon.  More to come.

As always thanks for sticking around....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home