Monday, January 7, 2013

New Music - The Chaw



Well I'll admit I missed this one.  It came out in November.  Like what I've heard so wanted to pass along.

Let me introduce "The Chaw"

The bio says their influences are The Sword and Black Mountain.  Okay good good...

So, what is it like?  It kinda sounds like a modern take on the Doors honestly.  Its not too bad.  Sorta dark and brooding lyrics, but the music is heavier which I dig.

Check out some tunes..

Mount Diablo

The Whole Night Through

The Feud

I hear some Interpol as well (well Paul Banks at least) on "The Feud"

No East Coast dates on the radar for now, but it is still early.  I'll check em out further for sure.

Some links
Official Site  Facebook  Twitter  SoundCloud

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:41:00 PM , Blogger Jen Wood said...

I like!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home