Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Question for your book lovers...

Greetings reader(s).

Real quick question. Does anyone know a decent place to find a list of something like the "100 Books to read before you die" sorta thing? Or 100 books everyone should read..something like that. No, I am not dying (at least that I know of) but was thinking of a New Years Resolution in which I'd try to read something from that list. I'd love to say "I'll read 5 or more" but I just need to set the wheels in motion. I read far less than I should so I thought this might be something to challenge myself with.

Thanks for your time.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:17:00 PM , Blogger psacake said...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=100+books+to+read+before+you+die

 
At Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:07:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

http://www.modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/

 
At Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:40:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Thanks.
Jenny that list is sorta odd..the readers list for example in the top 10 there are 4 Ayn Rand books and 2 L.Ron Hubbard books???! It is a start..i know atlas shrugged appears on most "best of" lists..sooooooo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home