Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trailer for new Sigur Ros dvd.

Sweet mother of all that is good an holy.

There is no denying i bow at the altar that is Sigur Ros. Personally I find them the most breathtaking band out there right now. Hailing from Iceland the band played a few shows last summer, mostly unannounced, and the result is what you see as part of the trailer.

Watch it here and when you are done..let me know when we can book a flight to Iceland.

Stuff this awesome just isn't fair sometimes.

Well done Sigur Ros..well done.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:07:00 PM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

OH MY GOD! I think you have found me my new favorite band. So have you done any reviews of them? What album would you recommend first? I love that song! And Iceland is breathtaking. They must have filmed in high def, right? It was so crystal clear and beautiful. OK - you know I trust your music taste, what is your take on this albums? Which should I get first? I love that lead singers voice.

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haunting, beautiful, fascinating!

Iceland is a place I have always wanted to go visit...sign me up.

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:42:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

okay ello and trish are in...who else.

ello re: your question.
they have 4 long players..but the first "Von" is a little different than what you hear here. I'd go with
Ágætis Byrjun first..that is the one that got me hooked. Then go with Takk (their most recent studio album) then finally the "bracket" album ( ). All three are equally as awesome. I am biased huge on this band but I think those that *get it* love it and them.

Happy listening...

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:13:00 AM , Blogger darren said...

march - send me an email

darren.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home