Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random stuff



- I can't do it either Mr.President.

I have not been to a concert since early July. Its been way too long. If things work out I will be at the Kings of Leon, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and Manchester Orchestra on Saturday night at Lupo's in Providence. The best part o that is the whole show will be over by 10pm so its not too late a night. Sunday I have a ticket for The Sea and Cake at the Museum of Fine Arts. I am looking forward to both. Kings of Leon is touring for a very strong record, Manchester Orchestra has piqued my interest in a live setting over the last few weeks and Sea and the Cake I missed the last time they came through town.

A co-worker brought in donuts today..not Dunkin Donuts but bakery style donuts. Donuts are usually pretty good, but sweet lord these are stunning. I will be handing my co-worker a Schrute Buck for her efforts.

Tomorrow gotta run the VCR and the DVR trying to tape three things. Thursdays is the one night I "enjoy" TV and three things that Mrs March and I watch are on at 9pm on Thursdays. Of course the one I am waiting for the most is The Office although I am curious to see if they are going to kill off Sara on CSI. Rumor has it she had some issues with her contract. I can't understand people leaving hit shows. How long did it take George Clooney to do anything after he left E.R. Where is Eriq La Salle been since he left E.R? Leaving to spend more time w/your family is the only reason I can see. Oh well...

Oh I refuse to watch Private Practice for that very reason. I want this show to fail something huge for some reason.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:31:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Will your co-worker win a special prize once she earns 1 million Schrute bucks?

 
At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:12:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Yay!! Office!! My coworker told me the first 4 episodes are an hour long.

From what I hear Eriq La Salle is a huge tool and no one wants to work with him. I wanted to strangle him through my TV screen as Benton.

 
At Thursday, September 27, 2007 9:49:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

b - of course. 100 gets her an extra 15 minutes at lunch. too bad i am not in charge.

jenny - indeed first 4 are one hr long. I recall us hating benton together in the past...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home