Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Super size that!..oh and damn you Phil.

Ahh the power of the internet. Think of something, type it in and wham. Today for some reason I was thinking about an FX show from last year called
30 Days and as you can quickly tell (if you clicked the link) it looks like it will be back in 2006 with some new episodes.

The guy that does it (morgan spurlock) is the guy that did Super Size Me
If you have not seen it, you should. Anyhow they did a show much like the film in that people did something for 30 days, like living on minimum wage. Short 6 season series, but I hope and now it looks like it, that it will be back.

Morgan has a blog as well. You can check it out here

Oh yeah..the damn rodent saw his shadow today..6 more weeks (I know its just an old wives tale)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:42:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I thought you were damning Dr. Phil there for a moment when I read the title, but apparently you were referring to the Punxatawney variety and not the bald, pompous variety.

Punxatawney Phil is absolutely adorable, whether he sees his shadow or not.

Oh, and I've never seen that show, but I had seen previews for it, and it looked really interesting. Super Size Me is in my queue, probably coming in the next week or so.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:58:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Super Size Me made me hungry for Mickey Ds. I'm not a whore to corporate America, but I eat McDonalds so rarely that I figure it's not going to hurt me. That show looks pretty cool. I read a book like that where a journalist took different jobs (Merry Maids, Wal-Mart, etc.) to see what it was like to live on a low income. In some way I think it's a little condescending (like Tyra Banks donning a fat suit), but it can be intriguing if done correctly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home