Thursday, May 5, 2011

The big news...

Okay, so I am a day later than expected.

I am happy to let my few readers here know that I am now going to be doing some writing over at VisibleVoice. This is a web site I came upon recently and decided to reach out to see if they were looking for any help.

Not 100% sure what I will be doing but I have already done a review. It is currently on the main page and it is a cd review for a band called Hey Rosetta!. It was fun to do, and I really did like the cd very much.

Hoping I'll be able to do more for sure. Rumblings of live show reviews and maybe even hosting shows I record. Baby steps, but so far I am pleased.

Hope you'll check it out, book mark, comment, "like" on facebook..whatever.

Thanks for taking a moment to read.

-March

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home