Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 cool bands - If These Trees Could Talk as well as And So I Watch You From Afar

It is funny, about 2-3 days ago I had no idea these two bands were out there..and I dig em a LOT.

I read in a Twitter update from the bassist in a band called Years of Rice and Salt about a few of his favorite rock bands going. (another great band along these very lines)

One was Caspian which, if you read this site at all ever you know I dig a great deal.

The other two were
And So I Watch You From Afar and the other was If These Trees Could Talk.

Both fall in to the "post rock" genre which is something I really like. And So I Watch You From Afar hail from Ireland and If These Trees Could Talk are from Akron, Ohio.

I downloaded And So I..from iTunes yesterday and I mail ordered both the cds from If these Trees Could Talk. Good thing I poked around on them some, because one site didn't have their debut, while another had a fair number in stock.

So, thanks Alex!! I feel late to the party on both, but glad I got invited (or snuck in)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home