Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blowing off the dust.....Skunk Anansie to tour...



One of the bands I really liked in the early 1990's was called Skunk Anansie. They never really cracked the US market but I had the chance to see them a few times in VERY small rooms with not too many people. I was excited to read today the band has re-formed and is doing a greatest hits tour. Granted there are no US dates as of yet, I can be hopeful of a US jaunt as well as perhaps some new material.

Here is the bands myspace page.

Here is the new video for the song "Because of You". (I tried to attach but it was too large for the screen) so you can click here for it.


Man she can still freaking wail..holy hot balls. Damn I gotta get on their stuff for Forgotten Disc Friday

Their best of is due out in September in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home