Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Randomness...

I was poking around a little today and first and foremost this blog will be four years old on Wednesday July 29th. Impressive and sad all at the same time. Not a lot of valuable content here, but it was always fun to post and then see if anything got a reaction. That was never the idea, but from time to time it could happen.

Met many a good person in blogging but in recent months blogging has fallen off the radars of most of the folks I once followed and loved to read. Occasionally there are posts, some are far more active than others, but those blogger get more comments per post than I have had readers since this blog started.

People have moved on to Facebook, or Twitter or just decided blogging was no longer for them, and that is fine and good. I miss a lot of it, but understand.

Will I be around in four years (well I hope I am) will I be blogging..dunno. I hope to keep at it, even if its just for "me".

Also under the milestones of the month I added one more year of life to my existence on the planet. Birthdays are sort of "ehh" when you reach a certain age. I am not displeased with my age but I had a few moments recently doing that whole "What if" and "what am I doing" you know..not quite midlife issues, but those ponderings.

I am fortunate on many levels, blessed on even more so for me to complain is rather trivial. There are things I need to do for "me" this coming year. Some easily attainable goals as I move forward.

That is really it..just felt like posting something for a change.

To four more years!
-March

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:43:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Happy real birthday and blog birthday!

 
At Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Sharon Shiner introduced me to your blog a few years back and I have been a faithful reader since. I enjoy starting my day by reading some of your random thoughts and look forword are to FDFs. In the past, you have reveiwed a few bands that I had never heard of and listened to because of your review. Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home