Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stuff I am digging right now...

Trying to keep positive...so here is a few random things that make my day, keep me smiling etc.

1.

Sweet lord, Mrs March, must have bought this at a moment of weakness. It is so crazy delicious. I want to pour a big bowl and swim around in it..but that would be wasteful. One box and that will be it for a while..but me likey!

2. The fact that any/all tv I "follow" is done for the season. I always say I don't watch a "lot" of tv, but it all depends on what you define "a lot".

3. Long weekend in store. Remember why it is a long weekend though.

4. This past weekend my town had their Memorial Day Parade (a week early, but you get good attendance) and little march not only marching in the parade, but asked to read a poem at the ceremony on the town common. She also has a "speaking role" in her spring concert. Making dad (and mom) proud!

5. The general amount of decent music that has come out so far this year.

6. Pick up hockey on Tuesday nights. Good crew of guys, laughs and a cold beer in the parking lot post game.

7. Littlest March and mowing the lawn. He asks me every day if we can mow the lawn..lets hope he asks me once a week when I trust him to push the thing.

8. Walking. I signed up for a walk program via my health insurance. They sent a pedometer and I enter my steps on line each day. I can set goals for the week/month etc for the # of steps. I kept it, what I felt was pretty reasonable at the outset (figure 10,000 steps for me on the pedometer is 5 miles). With a little more than a week in May left to go I am at 69% of my goal..but Wednesdays are soccer practice nights...little march practices and I walk the track at the school..hello goal reach (hopes)

9. My lawn. Stop over..it looks awesome..must be littlest marches hard work!

10.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:16:00 PM , Blogger B. said...

Glad March is happy! Can you send a March family member to mow my lawn that is starting to look like a jungle with all of this alternating rain and sun?

 
At Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:43:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I'll be over on Monday to have a beer and check out the lawn. Our landlord hasn't mowed our lawn in a month. It's ridiculous.

 
At Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:21:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Jenny..what is your poison..i'll have it ready...

 
At Saturday, May 24, 2008 1:10:00 AM , Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Man I am so not a walker. Good for you for doing it though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home