Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lazy....

I am sick and tired of being lazy. Granted this version of Lazy is saving me money, but I have been bagging going to concerts the last few days/weeks and it is starting to bug me.

Last week at the last minute Lightning Bolt was added to a bill at the super small art gallery in Providence called AS220. I called they were not even headlining so it would be an early night and short drive..for $8.00 and I bagged it.

June 1st I was on the fence about going to see the band Maserati in Somerville. I decided that it was more a hassle, and then I read today that Caspian was added to the bill. There is NO 2 cds getting more spins right now than Caspians stuff.

June 3rd, again, was on the fence about going to see The F**King Champs. It was a Sunday, it was raining..again I bagged it.

June 5th (last night) The Sea and the Cake were playing the Paradise in Boston. I have all their cds, love their stuff, have never seen them live and it had been on the radar for a good two months. I bagged it for hockey.

Finally tonight the deftones are playing Lupos in Providence. Again, 20 minutes from me, and their most recent cd Saturday Night Wrist still gets a lot of spins, but man...$37.50 for a ticket?!

Being lazy blows.*

*as a note its all me that is lazy. For most shows I come home, do dinner, hang with the other marches, do the bedtime routine and then head back out.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You? March, the all-knowing god of all things music blew off concerts?? Live music concerts? Are you not well?

Someone call 911

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:38:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

I know right? The Deftones? You need to get off yer arse

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:38:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

I shouldn't be going to the deftones tonight. I need to save money, but they're too good for me to pass up. Plus Saturday Night Wrist is an awesome album, oh well, you will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home