Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We've got a problem.....

Seems that "Innetech" has a a slight...


...problem.

From what we have been able to get from the messages sent on a daily basis about how we should stop being slobs is that in an effort to control the buggers the pest control company has suggested we "throw food away" and "Seal up in containers" what we are not using. I have come up with a great idea to rid the building of these varmints and no it is not this guy either.

What you do is you offer one week off for each mouse found and captured. I guess the mice are pretty brazen in they will hang out it co-workers desk drawers (always the most frail woman that works here too). The door slides open, she shrieks, oh its comedy on so many levels.

I am sure there is some way we can jazz up the prize too. I am sure there will be people going nuts knowing full on the head of one of these buggers is a week off. Heck, lets not even go that crazy with a week, how about a day off? I am telling you if I pull open my drawer and I see one of those little bastards I am stepping on it.

Need an ipod? How about a slick new cell phone?? What about a Nintendo Wii.

Man the possibilities.

Like George Carlin said "Its thinking up stuff like this that kept me out of the really good schools".

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:30:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

I wish I was still there for this reason only.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home