Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crappy day?

Yesterday I went to lunch with some co-workers to grab a sandwich/salad. If I told you I got a salad you'd never believe it, but I did.

Anyhow the location of this place requires us to "loop around" so we take the highway back 1 exit.

We were starting to get off the highway and there was a guy outside his pickup truck picking up a scatting of papers. One of the women in the car says "He must have lost something important to get out and clean up those papers" (it looked like 8-10 sheets).

Then we see it.

What appears to be a brand new, "larger" stainless steel grill on its side.

"Holy CRAP!" I yell, "Looks like his grill fell out of the back of his pickup"

That is one time a person is allowed to respond to the question "How was your day?" With "Crappy".

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:21:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Ouch! Although, I think if I just bought a grill that cost around $1000, I think I'd make sure it was properly restrained.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2007 8:51:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

What restaurant did you go to? I miss those days. I had a hot dog off one of the carts by fenway. $3 for a big ass hotdog isn't a bad deal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home