Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mothers Day

Just a quick question for the moms that read this blog.

What things do you like on Mothers Day? Time off, breakfast or dinner..a simple sign of affection from the family/husband..perhaps flowers or a gift card? Basic simple stuff no?

I read recently NOT to get women anything electronic. Then yahoo today has the top 10 electronic items to give mom.

What gives?

Before you say "uh oh March hasn't shopped yet" I just want to say "I have" and I am done. Just trying to make converation.

On a side note the Providence B's fell to Manchester last night 3-2. Series tied 2-2. I get a LEAST one more game on Monday. Lets go B's!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:50:00 PM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

This will be my 5th mom's day coming up, and I could really give 2 poops.
Rob is on call, and I get stuck with the kids anyways, so it really doesn't matter....

I guess I'd take time off though, if I had to choose - about 15 yrs worth of time off...can that be arranged???

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:28:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Sorry about the Bruins. The Bears lost too. Can't help you with the Mother's Day thing. My mom wanted a cast iron grill pan, so I got her that and a candle.

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time off, a clean house when I return .....



rr


ps. re flat stanley package to leave next week from school kids etc....

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 12:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention and a meal planned by someone else is tops in my book. And I'd NEVER say no to something electronic...especially if it starts with an i.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home