Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Bands I hope to see in 2024

I have been "discovering" a few bands as of late.  It is always a thing I understand, but 2023 had a few bands I found that I hope will hit the US for shows.





Lowrider (Sweden)
Elephant Tree
Crown Lands (proper US headline would be ideal)
Shipwreck Karpathos (new record out kicking tires on East Coast dates)
Heron (new record in 24 maybe?)
If these Trees Could Talk (they are gigging again!!)
Frankie and the Witch Fingers (friend told me about them about 2 weeks after they played locally)
Clouds taste Satanic. (They are from NY so maybe????)
Slomosa (new record slated for 2024 so hopeful...)

I am sure I will think of others as soon as I hit submit/file.  Nine bands that I have never seen before so....lets do it!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home