Tuesday, February 16, 2010

jónsi of Sigur Ros hits the road, awesome video

Today I was poking around Facebook when I came upon a tour production video for the solo tour for jónsi. jónsi is the lead singer of Sigur Ros a band that I have a great passion for.

I clicked the link and sat and watched and was just in awe. The show arrives in my fair city in early May, towards the tail end of the North American leg of the tour. It looks just so amazing, if they even come close it will be just so visually stunning.

The lone downside to this, is the local venue is more a "standing room". This would have been perfect at a smaller theater where we can sit and watch it. "Club shows" tend to be more of a chatty, beer drinking affair so it can really sour the mood.

If everyone were to watch the video before going to the show(s) perhaps they'd keep quiet.

Behold the awesomeness that is what to be on stagehere

You can check out his solo site here. Tour information, video and audio.

Dig in, thank me later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home