Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stuff I am just diggin right now..

Just a random list of stuff that is making my day(s).

My new Sigg Water bottles.

My new and free Universal Remote. How I got if for free is a post in and of itself.

My eco/energy friendly ipod and cell phone charger

Tunes tunes and more tunes from
65 Days of Static (the cd has been out for 2+ years overseas)
The new Tapes and Tapes
Trendy, who cares..I can't stop playing the Vampire Weekend cd.

The fact that the Providence Bruins are 6-0 so far in the playoffs.

The fact the weekend is really only a day away.

The fact there is an all new Office on tonight.

The fact I saw Juno already.

Sometimes life can be okay...

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:13:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

The Office and Juno were great!

 
At Friday, May 02, 2008 8:47:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

Juno was a much better movie than I anticipated.

 
At Friday, May 02, 2008 10:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally getting that ipod/phone charger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home