Stolen or borrowed from, Rusty, JennyG and Annoyed for sure....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:32
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars Episode 3
4. What's your favorite TV show? Office/Earl/CSI (Vegas only) ER/Greys Anatomy/Housewives/Sportscenter
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? decaf coffee+corn muffin (a rare treat)
6. What's your favorite cuisine? Italian, and Chinese
7. What foods do you dislike? seafood, raisins, broccoli
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? plain old chip
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? The Turing Machine - Zwei
10. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Honda Civic (or the mini van..aka the Loser Cruiser)
11. Favorite sandwich? hot pastrami w/yellow mustard and American cheese.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Overconfident people who you can tell are not.
13. What is your favorite clothing? Nothing, sadly I am the only one comfortable with my nudity
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Great barrier reef
15. What color is your bathroom? Which bathroom..I've got 2.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Husky..aka whatever fits.
17. Where would you retire to? Not sure..i like the seasons to change..but when I am old I won't want to shovel.
18. Favorite time of the day? Right after the kids go to bed..not for the reason you think, they are home, bellys full and safe..the first 5 minutes when it gets quiet.ohh yeah.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 1st, 16th and 30th.
20. Where were you born? Newton Wellesley Hospital
21. Favorite sport to watch? hockey
22. What fabric detergent do you use? whatever is on sale
23. Were you named after anyone? don't think so
24. Do you wish on stars? sure
25. When did you last cry? I am such a wimp now..i cry when my kids draw me pictures.
26. Do you like your handwriting? nope..its horrid.
27. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Hell yeah..and I'd sleep w/me too!
28. Are you a daredevil? not really no.
29. Do looks matter? on some levels yes.
30. How do you release anger? Sadly yelling.
31. Where is your second home? work, and the outer reaches of my mind
32. What were your favorite toys as a child? Star Wars stuff and Adventure People
33. What class in High School was totally useless? math and typing..granted that was 16+ years ago..but typing?!
34. Favorite Movie(s)? check my profile..Fight Club, Shawshank, Sin City etc
35. What are your nicknames? Harry, Food, FoodH, shithead..
36. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? lacing shoes is overrated..75% of what I own are "slip ons"
37. Do you think that you are strong? Physically not really, as in I am not a gym rat that bench presses 300lbs.... mentally yes.
38. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? not a huge ice cream person..but if we start off chocolate and add chunks of more chocolate we are doing well
39. What are your favorite colors? blue
40. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? short fuse
41. Who do you miss the most? I can't think of any one.
42. What color pants are you wearing? khaki
43. What are you listening to right now? co-workers yammering about something and the last broadcast by doves
44. Last thing you ate? breakfast..corn muffin
45. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Yellow
46. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mother
47. Favorite Drink? Milk, water, Newcastle Brown Ale, coffee, Snapple ice tea, Dr. Pepper
48. Do you wear contacts? i just started this past fall but wear them sporadically as I have had glasses since 1st grade so I know me w/glasses and everyone I know, knows me with glasses
49. Favorite Day of the Year? February 29th..it only comes every 4 years but its a whizz banger I tell you
50. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? scary
51. Summer or winter? summer
52. Hugs OR Kisses? kisses..wetter the better! hahaha
53.What is Your Favorite Dessert? brownies, cake, chocolate chip cookies, pie
54. What Book(s) are you reading? I just completed the most recent George Carlin Book "When will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops" and I am on the 4th chapter of a book about the making of Miles Davis' Kind of Blue
55. Favorite Smells? when it first starts to rain, clean babies, the ocean
56. Rolling Stones or Beatles? If I had to choose it would be the Beatles but I choose about 20 bands before either.
57. What's the furthest you've been from home? LA or Stockholm Sweden